NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES.THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND A COMPLETE LOSER.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE NAMED ROBERT DAVID LITTLE FROM NC, OR CA. THIS GUY STOLE 160,000 OF OUR MONEY, RUINED 4 OF OUR CARS. DROVE ONE OF OUR CARS UNDER THE INFLUENCE AND HAD AN ACCIDENT. AND CALLS HIMSELF AN ARTIST.

YEAH RIGHT. HE PUT 17 COATS OF PAINT ON OUR NEW CAMARO AND GUESS WHAT, LESS THAN ONE YEAR LATER, CRACKING EVERYWHERE. HIS RATS RUINED OUR CARPET, HIS ARROGENCE RUINED OUR CAR AND HIS *** EMPLOYEES RUINED OUR TIRES. *** DAVE LITTLE.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF *** I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF DEALING WITH. I HOPE YOU BURN IN *** FOR THE *** YOU HAVE DONE TO SO MANY TRUSTING AND HONEST CUSTOMERS.

YOU ARE A ROTTEN PIECE OF ***.STAY UNDER THAT ROCK YOUR HIDING UNDER, CAUSE WHEN I FIND YOU, YOUR *** IS GONNA PAY!

Review about: Little Designs Custom Paint Car Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: He ruined our viper, He ruined our camaro zl1, He stole parts off our cars, He stole drove our cars under the influence.

Comments